Friday, April 5, 2013

Be Fabulous, Be Amazing, Be YOU!

Hey Everyone,
             Happy Friday to you all! I'm here to share a card that I made and it is very simple but cute with a vintage look to it.  I used the image from TGF OA - Little Dreamer. It reminds me of my daughter she goes to school now but not everyday only twice a week for now. I colored the image with copics and then I used my Lil inker designs die and then adhered it to the image. I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the designer paper that I used was from Simple stories Fabulous. The sketch that I used for this card was from TGF DTT -Sketch. I hope you like this card :)


I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Jas

2 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Jas!! I love this stamp set, and I haven't had a chance to color them since I bought it a long time ago!! lol! Great polaroid frame! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon my dear friend^_^
    This card is really wonderful, very beautiful image and colors used^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...