Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Mini Banner - using C.C designs Bunny Lucy

Hey Everyone,
    I'm here to share a mini banner that I made and I used C.C. designs Bunny Lucy perfect for this coming Easter Sunday. I colored the image with copics and paper pieced her clothes and hat. Onto the banner I created the banner using some of my dies like MFT die-namics and spellbinder. I strung it with green ribbon and distressed all the edges with Jenny B. ink. and that was it super simple and super cute! I hope you like this Mini banner that I made for Easter!

If you want to see on how I created this mini banner: Click here



Entering this mini banner to the following challenge(s):
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Jas



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful bunner my dear,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
    Happy week,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jas. Cute Banner. I love all the PPs, and the really bold alphabets!

    A colleague of mine recently borrowed my "happy birthday" banner, and she never returned it back.

    Good reason to make a new one, inspired by yours.

    TFS.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute banner. Love the image and paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at All That Scraps.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable and LOVE the banner!! Thanks for playing with us at All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jas...happy Easter to you too..

    PS Are there any candy winners of the March givaway??
    Cannot find any details..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blankina,
      Yes, I already announced it and it showed on the March Giveaway post itself.
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...