Friday, April 6, 2012

A Glimpse of Boston

Hey Everyone,
        I just wanted to stop by and to tell you I'm still here just busy with all the projects that I need to finish... and being a momma most of my day. I will share it with you as soon as I'm done with all of them :) I didn't realize I've been gone more than 10 days...whew! time flies when your busy! Then this Sunday is Easter already! I didn't even get a chance to make a card for easter :(

      Anyhoo,  I have some pictures to share while we were out last week. We took our kids to ride on the train first time for them :) We had a great time inspite of the weather but still we didn't let that bother us. We walked more than 5 miles around the city of Boston (Our kids in the stroller, teheeee). So I wanted to share some of the pictures we took from Boston. Enjoy!
Cherry Blossoms

Boston Common

Sky Walk Observatory in Prudential Building
(My son)

Love the view!

Church

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you next time :)
Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

  1. Wow Boston is very beautiful.... Have never been anywhere like that I only can dream about all the places I would love to tour some day...
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...