Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Boy Mini Shaped Album

Hey Scrappy Friends,

     Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I have a new Baby Boy Mini album to share and this is available for purchase at my etsy! I used S.E.I. Patterned papers, Tim holtz dies, Cricut Cartridge (New Arrival) and different varieties of my clear stamps.  I used medium weight chipboard on all of the pages. For embellishments I tried to minimize it because it’s for a boy so I just added tulle, ribbons and twines.  I used my bind it all to bind this album so I assure you it won’t fall out J. You can fit 30-35 photos in this album in different sizes, awesome right!  I had fun creating this one and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Click HERE if you want to see the mini album page by page on a video.

Click HERE to visit my etsy ;)

 Here are the sizes of this mini shaped album starting from the

Front page 6”x6 ¼”,

Second page 6” x 7 ¼”,

Third page 6”x 8 1/8” ,

Fourth page 6” x 9 1/8”,

Fifth page 6”x 10 1/8”,

and the last page is 6”x 11 ¼”







Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas♥

6 comments:

  1. Happy V-Day to you too!
    Love your baby boy's mini album... you are a genius in doing this type of projects..... love all your creativity Jas....
    Enjoy your V-day....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy heart's day to U too Shirl! Thank you for all your comments. I appreciate it very much!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love the colors of this! Another great project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album, do you have a tutorial on making the card that keeps unfolding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a tutorial of the card that keeps unfolding? It in the boy mini album.

    Thanks
    Karen
    Ponder, Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't...Thanks, for stopping by.
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...