Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Card - TGF - Geisha Anya

Hello,
    Finally,  I get to share this card with you all =) I've been wanting to share this card with you all. I made this card for my sister who lives in Japan along with the Cherry Blossom banner that I made for her. I made this for her birthday. When I saw this stamp at the TGF I was so excited I thought about my sister right away. It's so perfect for her and I know she's going to love this cute card. I made this a month ago but I couldn't show it to you yet because she might check my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise. 

   Anyway, the size of this card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I colored her hair and skin with the Prismacolor pencils. I paper pieced her kimono with my que sera sera patterned which I love and her flower on her head as well. The background I used the patterned Que sera sera by K&Company and used white cardstock with dry embossed flower and distressed it with Walnut stain and Broken china inks on top of that. And for embellishments I used my Cricut machine with my Pagoda to cut my Cherry blossom tree. Which I really love how it turned out on the card and also I cut out a piece of kraft cardstock to stamped my sentiment there. And on the inside I made it like a frame but at first I was gonna cover the whole thing with the patterned paper and then on top of it cover it with white cardstock but I changed my mind and just made a frame style and stamped my image and sentiment on there. And I like how it looks. So that's how I made this card for my sister. Hope you enjoy it, hugs Jas♥





Handmade by EndlessCreationbyJas Copyright© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...